How to get here
- Daily flight connections from Helsinki to Ivalo
- You can also reach Sámiland using the airports of Kittilä, Rovaniemi or Kuusamo
- Book flights with Finnair and Norwegian or with your travel agent
- Read more www.finavia.fi
- Also check flight connections to Kirkenes and Alta in North Norway (SAS and Norwegian airlines)
- Regular bus connections from Rovaniemi and North Norway.
- Check bus timetables at Matkahuolto
- Ivalo Airport has on-call numbers for numerous car hire companies.
- Taxis are at the airport for every flight arrival and departure
- Inarin Taksipalvelu/Taksi Markku Arrela, Inari
- Luontoloma Pro-Safaris, Saariselkä
With your own car:
- Having your own car on holiday makes it easy to travel between the Sámiland villages
- The closest railway station is in Rovaniemi
- There are direct bus connections from the train arrivals to Inari and Utsjoki. See www.vr.fi