How to get here
• Daily flight connections from Helsinki to Ivalo
• You can also reach Sámiland using the airports of Kittilä, Rovaniemi or Kuusamo
• Book flights with Finnair and Norwegian or with your travel agent
• Read more www.finavia.fi
• Also check flight connections to Kirkenes and Alta in North Norway (SAS and Norwegian airlines)
• Regular bus connections from Rovaniemi and North Norway.
• Check bus timetables at Matkahuolto
• Ivalo Airport has on-call numbers for numerous car hire companies
WITH YOUR OWN CAR:
• Having your own car on holiday makes it easy to travel between the Sámiland villages
• The closest railway station is in Rovaniemi
• There are direct bus connections from the train arrivals to Inari and Utsjoki. See www.vr.fI.
Explore your services in Sámiland: MapInari